About to build house, advice needed.

Hi, all.

I've been researching a lot and reading this group's archives.
I'm about to build a house and want to wire it up to "the nine's"
I'm looking at whole house audio, distributed ir and video, alarm
system, outdoor audio, x10 or insteon, and anything else you guys can
think of.

My thoughts currently are HAI Hi-Fi for the whole house audio, 2
cat6/2 rg-6 to each room.
I'm kind of lost at all the options.  Power catches on the doors?
Outdoor video surveillance? HAL 2000 voice control?
I don't have to use all the options right now, just need to know how
best to wire it to help me install this stuff in the future.

All help appreciated.  Thanks.

John