Vintage Computers

Hi,

I moved to a smaller home (the end of last year) and am liquidating most of
my collection of working vintage computers and classic game consoles
(http://stores.ebay.com/AmericanAuctionGallery)  I am slow at getting it
posted on eBay but you can drop me a line if you have a special interest in
any of the following;

IBM PS/2, PC, PCjr, XT, AT , ATARI 600, 800, 1200, 2600, 7800, 5600, TANDY
1000, 1200, COMMODORE PET, VIC20, C-64, C-128, KAYPRO II, IV, APPLE II, IIe,
IIplus, IIgs, MAC 128, 512, Plus, SE, Classic, TEXAS INSTRUMENTS TI, RADIO
SHACK plus various models from INTELLIVISION, SINCLAIR, EPSON, COMPAQ,
ZENITH, COLECOVISION, COLECO ADAM, NEC, HP, NINTENDO, SATURN, SEGA, SONY
PLAY STATION and printers, software, cartridges and a ton of other
assessories to go with these classics.

Thanks,  Robert

http://stores.ebay.com/AmericanAuctionGallery