Re: Wireless surveillance system

"Dimbo Spams" <cuervojose(remove)@jps.net> wrote:

>http://www.wilife.com/Default.aspx
>I have had great success with this product, can be viewed from a remote
>location via internet, uses your computer for storing video, and uses house
>wiring for camera power and video transmission...................I have 6
>cameras set up..................

I would think this would be a natural. No need for added wiring yet with
built-in security features so outsiders cannot access the video.

There are a few other manufacturers of HomePlug cameras or HomePlug camera
servers...

http://www.vnunet.com/personal-computer-world/hardware/2187366/solwise-vesenet-homeplug-camera

http://verinextechnology.trustpass.alibaba.com/product/11828953/Powerline_IP_Camera.html
     http://www.gigafast.com/products/product_detail/PE872-CS.htm