Re: Chattering Super Sockets

Unwired the duplex outlet box and tested each super socket separately.
There was only one unit that chattered and it was the used one that has a
cracked case, which I assume meant at least a tight fit in a past life if
not downright abuse.  The new one still had the pre-stripped insulation on
the ends and had all the hardware and no scratch marks, so I assume it
really is new.

Unscrewed the white cover from the back of the bad super socket so I could
inspect the cams and when I tested it again, to observe the chattering
behavior close up so I could photograph it, I pressed B4 ON/OFF and it
clicked on and off without chattering, repeatedly.  WTF!?  Now what?

--
Bobby G.