Re: X10 Controller Question

Ah! I now see how these two units work together....I think! the 16450 just
plugs into the uni-base 16400?

http://www.smarthomepro.com/4217wr.html - oddly this page idetifies this 4
switch unit as 16450-4W and also as 4217WR

http://www.smarthomepro.com/4210R.html - this unit is identified as 16400
and 4210R

Am I correct in thinking one is a Leviton part number and the other is a
SmartHomePro number

Now, interestingly, the Leviton web site shows something slightly different
as 16450-4W

http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpItmDspRte.jsp?a=b&item=4536 - I think
the picture is wrong.

Anyway, my next problem is how to buy them...Leviton's web site identifies
just one outlet within 100 miles of me and its a distributor, not a
retailer.

--
Brian