Re: X10 Controller Question

The current X10 controller (X10 Pro 4 station) that I have has no LEDs on
it.

Just to make the issue clear here...I need to see the status of the remote
device displayed at the controller (in the house)...not an the remote device
itself.

BTW - I looked the Leviton web site and it`s not obvious (to me at least)
whether Leviton products are X10 compatible...are they?

--
Brian