Re: roZetta Status

John,

I'm glad to see your post. I sent you an email a few days ago to the msm.com
address you emailed me from in April. I haven't seen a response so wonder if
your address has changed.

I have a fully assembled roZetta unit (sans ZX-40 & EM202 - my disability
pension only goes so far) ready to send to you although I still have to
assemble the adapters for a TW523 and controller. I was hoping you could
test it with HomeVision when you get a chance. Your beta testing and
suggestions for the BX24-AHT were invaluable.

I think you mean the LCD+ and I hope to support it but haven't yet looked at
it in detail. Memory organization is going to have to be quite different
than it was with the BX24-AHT as there are now multiple protocols that can
be input and output instead of just X-10 RF and PLC as with the BX24-AHT.
I'd like to also support something like the ezLCD-002 touchscreen but it all
depends on how much EEPROM is left after the final firmware compile.

I will set up a web page for roZetta and associated modules in a week or so.
I will probably set up another Yahoo mailing list for support. That takes
less effort than trying to host forums on the web site. This time I'll
retain control of it so I can block the SOB who deliberately disrupted the
BX24-AHT list shortly after I got out of the hospital.

Does HomeVision have an external IR input? I've developed a module for
direct RF input to the ADI controllers that should also work with almost
anything that has an external IR input.

I do plan an input module for the GE/ITT wireless security switches.