Re: Home Automation

Brad wrote:
>    I understand these are hot button topics at the moment, but I use my
> experiments in home automation as an escape from these daily diatribes.
>
>    Is there anyone out there that has more than a door bell for
> automation?

Hello Brad,
 Most people like myself, enjoy experminting with HA. It's a lot of fun
and some, even earn money while doing something they enjoy.
Posting is also a way to have fun and to ask and answer questions
whether they be Hot Button or not.
Further my "Door Bell" automation is named Otis. He barks whenever
someone is at the door.
Other than the door bell; Some of the things I use HA for is my
automatic gate , garage, dog fence, and sprinklers.
Have a good day.