Re: BSR X-10 Ultrasonic Command Console

Bruce
Thanks for the reply.
We were both right. I must have removed the screw 20 years ago when I
was playing with some of these components as a consultant to BSR on
proposed cosmetic changes to the cases. In addition to the screw there
are four tabs that hold the upper shell to the lower. Once the screw
is removed, pressing on the lower front and back base is also
necessary to successfully disengage one from the other. With the tabs,
the screw was obviously never needed - or missed - in all these
interim years.
You may never have need of this info but just in case, I share it
here.
Thanks again