BSR X-10 Ultrasonic Command Console

Remember these? I'll bet a number of you do. I have just found one
from my early days as an X-10 independent rep in the mid 80s. It still
works but is gummed up from our wonderfully polluted New York air and
what appears to be tape adhesive residue. I'd like to disassemble the
case and clean it thoroughly before pressing it into service again.

There is a hole on the underside of the case however it seems to be
the underside of an internal post, in any case it is not a screw hole.
I removed all four rubber feet thinking there might be screws under
them and again, no luck. With the newer battery powered units I just
remove the batteries and run them through the dishwasher as I do my
mice and keyboards making certain they are completely dry before
connecting again. This however plugs in to 110 power and I'm less
inclined to try the same successful approach with it.

Any advice on taking this puppy apart?

Thanks.