Re: No more X10 at Radio Shack?

> "The stuff's just junk and nobody in their right mind should waste any
time
> or money on it."
>
> I have used X10 since 1981 (+100 modules in the house currently), am still
> happy with it, and by latest account I am still in my right mind.
>
> Just because YOU couldn't get it to work, does not mean it is junk.

And just because you're willing to fool with it doesn't mean it's not.

I've used this stuff for decades.  X10 devices regardless of vendor, time
and again, can't stand up to use, don't operate in expected fashion and
can't interoperate with other normal UL-approved devices.  They're just not
worth the aggravation.