Re: No more X10 at Radio Shack?

> While I'd love to have the reliability of Centralite or Lutron's RF
system,
> I don't think I'd ever be able to recover the cost when selling the house.

Daily satisfaction of reliable operation makes RadioRA more than worth the
price paid.

When I sell the house the new owners don't even need to care about the
switches.  They're just like normal switches, requiring nothing special
about using them.  Unlike the X10 crap.

I switched to RadioRa a couple of years ago and it's been absolutely
fantastic.  Absolutely no troubles whatsoever with switch operation,
installation and reliability.  They "just work" as one should rightfully
expect.  X10 is a fraud perpetrated on the public and deserves it's decline
in sales.  The stuff's just junk and nobody in their right mind should waste
any time or money on it.  Cheap is worthless when it aggravates like only
X10 can.