Re: No more X10 at Radio Shack?

"The stuff's just junk and nobody in their right mind should waste any time
or money on it."

I have used X10 since 1981 (+100 modules in the house currently), am still
happy with it, and by latest account I am still in my right mind.

Just because YOU couldn't get it to work, does not mean it is junk.