Re: Sage TV and HA?

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 22:55:01 +0100, Torfinn Ingolfsen <tingo@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>If you want a "one CD solution", there is KnoppMyth
>(http://www.mysettopbox.tv/knoppmyth.html) which is what I'm using.

I could never get that to run right.  The video was slow and jerky
with my Haupagguge PVR250.  I didn't think it was hardware related
because Snapstream and Win TV and My Theater works fine.

I found Sage TV and Myth TV to also be problematic, maybe it's because
my Linux knowledge is so limited and the hardware was not tweaked
correctly.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)