Re: Sage TV and HA?

echo wrote:
> The killer feature I'd like to see in a PVRs is being able to browse the web
> on the TV.  This would allow access to the HA program through a web
> interface. This is no small feat since native TV resolution is very low and
> interlaced.

You mean like MythTV (http://www.mythtv.org/), which has MythBrowser
(http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythBrowser)?
Some people have even installed Firefox on their MythTV machine(s), but
I haven't tested this myself.

MythWeb (http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythWeb) is another thing
- a web interface to control your MythTV.

If you want a "one CD solution", there is KnoppMyth
(http://www.mysettopbox.tv/knoppmyth.html) which is what I'm using.

HTH
--
Torfinn Ingolfsen,