Home RF video distribution

I have a Channel Vision CVT-2/8 PIA in my structured wiring cabinet and
I get very poor video quality through it. If I bypass it and run the
feed directly to a set it looks fine. I put Ideal coax terminators on
the unused ports but that had no effect. Any suggestions on a fix or
replacement distribution amp that will fit in my box?...