Re: Sage TV and HA?

I use SageTV in concert with the new CQC IP driver for it.  Currently I
still need to use the SageTV UI to select a program, but after that i'm set.

I'm hoping that within a few months, there'll be an updgraded SageTV driver
that will allow me to ditch the Sage UI, and instead use custom built CQC
screens for the whole thing.  Check out the site in my sig for current
screenshots.

Note: I am a mere end-user with no financial stake in any products that I
may discuss.

My Personal Website w/my Home Automation PC:
http://www.myhomeautomationpc.com, last updated 4/11

My Home Automation Blog: http://homeautomation.wordpress.com/