Re: Any S/W to simplify linking Insteon switches?

Unfortunately, it doesn't help Manny with his current need to link 68
devices. Nor does it help me. I was hoping to avoid this within roZetta but
it looks like I'll either have to incorporate some rudimentary link/delink
functions or else provide a separate Windows utility application to do it.
The latter approach saves ZX-24 codespace for other functions.