Re: Any S/W to simplify linking Insteon switches?

In addition to PowerHome, which I'm having a devil of a time trying to
understand, Smarthome has a package due out in July called HouseLinc.
If you order before 6/15 you get a $20 rebate making the final cost $50.
They've stopped accepting orders for the Beta but the final is due in
July.  I have a copy of the Beta coming, hopefully this week, so I'll
review it when I've played with it.
It's supposed to do all the spidering and make management, well,
manageable.
 http://www.smarthome.com/2416d.html