Re: Any S/W to simplify linking Insteon switches?

Right now, the best linking software available is from PowerHome
http://www.power-home.com

The software is not all that user friendly, but it the most comprehensive
and reliable of all the software packages available right now that support
Insteon (it's also the only program that fully supports KeyPadLincs). It
also has fully functional free 30 day trial, so you can really give it a
good tryout.

Support from the author is excellent he is very responsive to questions and
solving problems.