Re: HA & humidistat's

Hello Dennis,
The RFXSensor Type-2 or 3 with humidity sensor can measure the
temperature and the humidity. (see www.rfxcom.com) If you connect an
Additional 60011 sensor to the RFXSensor you can connect a 10K lineair
potentiometer to the DS2438 and this can be used to send a SET
temperature value.
The documentation of the RFXSensor is available at the download page of
the site.
The ACRF plugin of Homeseer supports all RFXSensor units.

Bert