Re: Laying out a new house - looking for Wiring and controller advise

I have about 50 Insteon switches and modules controlled by a JDS
Stargate and it's working fairly well with the Insteon 2414X translator.
The issues I do have are related to the translator and I'm looking
forward to installing the RoZetta to solve that.