Re: Running Audio Over Home Network

Thanks.  I'll file that one away in my wish list, but by the time I get
around to it, they'll be 5 better things on the market.  Isn't it a
great time to be a gadget hound?

I finally got everything working.  Turns out I was an idiot.  I was
testing with one speaker, and the setup I had was sending the sound to
the other, MISSING speaker.  I actually got some volume by cranking the
pre-amp up almost al the way.  When I pulled the mini plug out of the
speaker, my 5 year old and I jumped when the music blasted out as the
other channel briefly contacted the lead.  DOH!!!

Glad I setup the preamp and cd player anyway because of theremote
control, and I don't have to run a computer or wait for a computer to
boot up.  Thanks to everyone for their help and happy automating!