Re: Lutron Homeworks

Did you get anywhere with this?  I'm now torn between wired & wireless
protocols. Although that RadioRA is looking enticing...

Note: I am a mere end-user with no financial stake in any products that I
may discuss.

My Personal Website w/my Home Automation PC:
http://www.myhomeautomationpc.com, last updated 4/11

My Home Automation Blog: http://homeautomation.wordpress.com/