Lutron Homeworks

Anyone out there willing to help with system design, selling me the
products, and perhaps remote programming?  I'm a very advanced DYI'er.
Built my house from the ground up and don't want to stop at the
automation.  If not Lutron, I'll probably go to Centralite (Fairly DIY
friendly company with the contact I've had so far).

Prefer Lutron (wife acceptance factor with the keypads).

Email my disposable address: home.works.2084@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.