Re: Need Controller Recommendations for Linux (alternative to Insteon)

Thanks for the replies.

I am leaning towards the ACT TI-103.  I started with the O'Reilly
"Smart Home Hacks" book and I'm surprised the authors did not mention
it since it seems like a good controller to start with if you are a
casual programmer and you want to teach yourself how X10 works and see
results quickly.

Plus I liked the articles by "Uncle Phil" on the ACT web site.  ;-)

 Richard S. Smith / Email: rss@xxxxxxxxx / Web: http://www.rssnet.org/