Re: Inject text alerts into a CATV system

Three TVs does complicate things.

Here are a few links to get you started...

http://www.basicmicro.com/Product.aspx?productID=143&CategoryID=43
http://www.icircuits.com/prod_osd232.html
http://www.worthdist.com/netmedia/nmctvx.htm

Mike Baptiste used to offer an OSD device that was RS485 but he's no longer
in business and I haven't seen any other RS485 OSD.