Re: Rozetta... just a flash in the pan?

That's not the problem. Building & maintaining the link database within the
2414S is the problem. I'm just trying to decide whether do this in roZetta
or in the Windows interface app used to configure roZetta. The latter
approach saves roZetta memory but complicates things for the user unless I
can come up with a "pass through" type of routine where roZetta merely
transfers messages between the Windows app and the 2414S without acting on
them itself and I don't yet know whether that will be possible.