Re: Rozetta... just a flash in the pan?

It looks like PowerHome supports about 20% as much as Commander X did 6-7
years ago. ;) I've read mixed reviews. I don't think there's a fit.

Like everything I've done, roZetta is designed as a not-for-profit DIY
project and it will be difficult for resellers to make enough to justify
getting involved. I'm sure I'll never recover my out-of-pocket costs much
less cover the time I'll have invested in it and that is desspite Bruce
Robin's generosity (and patience) in providing me with Insteon and UPB
modules.

Bare boards (3.000" x 4.250") will be available for about $8 and partially
assembled ones (with all of the SMT components installed) for about $25. The
ZX-40 retails for $40 and the EM202 for $63. Jeff Volp will probably offer
kits and may offer assembled units but there are FCC issues he'll have to
consider since it now has an optional RF receiver module.

My health is not going to improve so it's just another factor in the
equation and one more reason why this is taking much longer than I had
anticipated.