Re: XTB - the Future of X10 has arrived!

Well, you'll soon see my XTB review. Jeff shipped my units this morning
and I'll have them by the weekend. I ordered one assembled and one kit -
I enjoy kit building but not enough to do two.
I should point out, regarding the bandwidth/macros comments, that when I
was using only X10 my macros executed flawlwessly 99% the time. It was
the increasing number of trouble spots where X10 wouldn't penetrate that
drove me to add Insteon. Now my macros have delays because the Insteon
translator is listening to X10 signals and send ing Insteon signals. In
a macro Insteon is sending  on top of the TW523's X10 signals which
causes problems.