Re: XTB - the Future of X10 has arrived!

While higher bandwidth is always welcome for broadband connections, the
X10 technology's problem has never really been one of speed but of
reliability and resistance to interference from other PLC signal
generators or signal "suckers."  So solving that one item can make X10
technology useful for many more years even though the days of the 110
baud modem have thankfully passed.