Re: XTB - the Future of X10 has arrived!

I converted from mostly Leviton's latest line of switches, a few
Smarthome switches and some plain old Appliance and Lamp Modules.  The
Leviton switches were never so great - I like the Smarthome ones better
but they came out after the house was done 4 years ago.  At least I had
the soft start dimming and the other nice features.

Unless you program large scenes there is really no need to to use the V2
switches since the ICONs do most everything for half the price.  The one
thing they say it doesn't have, adjustable on and off ramping, is wrong.
They DO have it and it works just like the the V2s. They just don't tell
you about it.  As one who joined their development group, I was extended
a one time discount on the V2 stuff that made it the same price as the
ICONs so I now have mostly V2s which do have prettier lights. Had they
not offered the discounts I would have all ICONs.