Re: Video Server and Distribution

"IVB" <ivb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:MRLjg.5634$lp.129@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I do that.
>
> Extenders can only do SDTV, not HDTV. This means that they're only good
> for regular old analog TVs.

Fact of the matter is, until bluray comes out, I don't have any HD content
aside from over the air broadcasts. I don't mind watching TV in SD. I just
want those sharp movies!

I think I'm going to go with MCE extenders for now, and see what products
come on the market for HD in the coming years of high definition discs.