Re: First to build the XTB from a kit...!

"Jack Edin" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> NOW the signal got there! Brute force? Works for me...!

Me too!  I was certain that the reports were going to come back positive.  I
can't wait until Bruce gets his because IIRC he has some real black holes
and growing issues supporting his X-10 based Stargate that the XTB should be
able to solve.

As for the power of the XTB all I can say is it's as if I was playing Doom
for years with just my bare fists and someone said: "Psst, wanna buy a chain
gun?"

"Ubetcha!"

--
Bobby G.