Re: First to build the XTB from a kit...!

Hi Everyone,

   I am new to your news group. Jeff referred me to your group. I was
so impressed with the XTB kit I got, that I told Jeff I would report to
any group he wanted me to. I got my kit Thursday afternoon. By friday
morning I was getting X-10 signal like I have never seen before.

   I have a 3000sq. foot home with a detached garage. Computer power
supplies, home theater system, and whatever my daughter and son-in-law
have plugged in. Well after adding the XTB to my Lynx10 PLC I average
3.5 - 5v or more (Full scale on my detector) around the house and 1.5 -
2.5 volts in the garage. My custom circuits that report status back,
like my sprinklers haven't missed a beat.  My low voltage yard lighting
also hasn't skipped either.

   If you are not an electronics circuit builder don't order the kit.
You must know how to id the parts and be proficient at soldering. Spend
the few extra bucks and let Jeff build it for you.

   Other then that this is a super product.

Ta Da
    Brad