Re: CFL reviews?

Rather than searching for "friendly" CF bulbs, why not just block them from
causing a problem.  That's the approach I took with the ceiling cans here,
and we use several different brands of CF bulbs without a problem.

The fix is simple:  Install a small  Leviton 6287 Noise Block in the lead
from your switch to the CF lights.  Then whether the CFs are either a signal
sucker or noise source, their effect will be blocked from effecting anything
else.  The 6287 is rated 5 amps, and can feed a string of ceiling cans.  You
can install it at the first fixture in the string if there isn't room behind
your switch.

FYI, an early Lights of America CF bulb had a cap directly across its AC
input.  The old Philips "Earthlight" worked fine with X10 - and was even
dimmable.

Jeff