Re: X-10 Mister House Motion sensor problems

On 2006-06-07, Marc F Hult <MFHult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ( Another fall-back which may be even more
> dependable may be to use a switch with a built-in sensor and eschew
> centralized HA altogether. )

I've done this in places where the application really is that simple.  My
garage has one sensor and one overhead light, so it makes sense.  I wish I
had logging capability, but it's not that important.  But I do need
multiple sensors in the basement to make it work.

--
Larry Moss, http://www.airigami.com
PO Box 23523, Rochester, NY 14692, (585) 359-8695