Re: Video Server and Distribution

"E. Lee Dickinson" <lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

> Maybe 802.11n will make up for the speed difference moreso than G did. But
> so far, cable in the wall has been dependable, cheap, and fast.
>
> Moral of the story: All my network media players are wired.

It seems to be a good idea to use wired whenever you can for a number of
reasons.  Speed and security are foremost, but it's probably a good idea to
limit the RF saturation in the house as much as possible.  There hasn't been
a single RF device that I've added lately that hasn't caused an issue with
some other RF device already in place.

--
Bobby G.