Re: Multimedia

Thx dude. I specifically pursued an "art-based" design b/c of my desire to
satiate the following non-techie relatives:
- Wife, who is a marketing person with a psych degree
- Wife's best friend, and most common babysitter we got, who's an actor and
is confounded by his iPod.
- Mother-in-law, who's a montessori school teacher and still won't use an
ATM or put gas in the car
- Father-in-law, who's an architect
- Brother-in-law, who's a schoolteacher
- BIL's wife, who's a real estate agent and prides herself on her ignorance.

I was looking for something 'accessible' to that contingent, all the regular
stuff seemed too clean and sterile.