Re: Multimedia

"IVB" <ivb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:PyXvg.7586$vO.3289@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Yeah, i created 800x600 screens, to map to the 800x600 native resolution.
>
> These are my screens:
> http://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=1429

Your "art-based" design is truly "shi+ hot!"  I'm very impressed.  While I
like the brushed aluminum look, your interface design is a lot more
accessible to the the non-geeks of the world.  Your webpage caught my wife's
eye from across the room.  Obviously it's not the sort of geek stuff she
sees me surfing most of the time.  Thanks for turning me on to Vladstudios,
too!

> This forum has folks' CQC screens. Any 800x600 one would be renderable on
> the 3400: http://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13
>
> Specifically look for ones by Ripper & ellisr63 - i'm pretty sure they
both
> have 800x600 versions.

I've been rummaging through the CQC site for the last 24 hours looking at
all the possibilities.  Might even pick up a second 3400 today since this
one's passed muster.

--
Bobby G.