Re: Multimedia

"IVB" <ivb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:zFDvg.7155$vO.4101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I have 2 of them, one used several times per day for whole-house audio.
>
> My wife actually put a ballpoint pen on top as it allowed me to design
> smaller buttons and her to more accurately hit them rather than a
> fingernail. I haven't taken the stylus out of the socket in months, then
> again it's just this cheapo crappy plastic thingey (i think)

Mine's incoming today, at least according to UPS, so we'll see later today
whether the "Fuj" does what I want it to.  The plan is to provide, as you
do, MP3 service at my desk presenting an image of what's on the external
cameras.  While that's technically "full motion video" it's really pretty
static and any artifacts wouldn't be as disturbing as they would be on a
task like DVD playback.

Can you point me to more screen shots of how you've laid out your screens?
I've been thinking in large areas, no smaller than 1/8 of the total screen
size but it sounds as if you're close to pixel resolution!

I'm really excited by the prospects - low power consumption and low space
consumption combined with touch-screen input.  Kewl!

--
Bobby G.