Re: Channel Vision A-BUS systems

> Thanks for the info.  I'll take a look.  I thought
> they had a unit 404 that sounds like the 413s
> you described, wonder what the difference
> would be.

I'm not sure.  I've installed mostly Russound, ChannelPlus and Zantech so I
didn't get into the details of Channel Vision as much.  From what I've seen
though it's pretty good stuff.

Sorry I haven't added all the products to my website yet.  I still have very
little energy yet.  I hope to be more fully on my feet in a few more weeks.
I'll try to get the ChannelVision stuff done soon though.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics