Re: Insteon now or wait?

"Jon Woellhaf" <jonwoellhaf@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

<stuff snipped>

> You reminded me of the time our plant maintenance man wired two new eight
> foot fluorescent fixtures to 208 volts instead of 120. They were REALLY
> bright -- until we smelled smoke and turned them off. <g>

I knew a guy who installed an X-10 110VAC wall switch in a high voltage
commercial lighting circuit - the ones designed to run at 208 volts.  The
result was the same.  I saved the melted switch for my collection.  It
looked like that painting with the watches draped over the tree branches.

--
Bobby G.