Re: What can I replace this latching relay system with?

> Might it be possible to use the low voltage cables between switches and
> the
> overhead lights as pull wires to snake romex between switches and lights?

Dave, you're reminding me of my least favorite NEC item ever: All the
freeking staples that have to go in on romex, when the wall is opened.

These staples guarantee two things:  1) that I will never be able to pull
the romex back out of the wall or use it as a pull wire for something new.

2) That a misplaced screw or nail will puncture the romex instead of simply
pushing it aside.

I hate it so much that I have considered waiting to wire rooms until after
the drywall is up, so that I can wire it as renovation wiring.