Re: What can I replace this latching relay system with?

Oh, and to those who were asking about running new wiring...

It is a two story house with plaster walls and ceilings over (mostly)
rock lathe (also some wire mesh, mostly around bathrooms). I could run
120V wiring to the wall switches on the first floor; this would be
fairly easy. However, there is no attic, so redoing the second story
switches would be very difficult. It's not worth opening the walls for
this; we're doing enough other work and we want to finish the house in
the next few weeks (the lighting project is separate, and won't be
affected by our other work).

Steve