Re: Insteon now or wait?

In my many years I have seen the glass envelopes on bulbs fail twice;
once when a drop of water hit a hot bulb and once when a bulb was turned
on for the very first time. Neither resulted in an "explosion." I am NOT
concerned that the occassional flicker/flash phenomena will result in a
shower of glass shards raining down in my living room.  It is
interesting to hear from so many experts who have never even the
flickering problem or, for that matter, even seen an actual Insteon
installation.