Re: fluorescent bulbs + x10

thanks ...that seems to be spot on ... strange that this doesn't
happen with other lamps but it may be because i'm using 50-100-150
bulbs in them and they already have a 'trickle' current absorber ...

i may just use the mechanical switch on the lamp, as it is next to the
bedside :-) ...

do any of the other remote systems - z whatever for example, work
better?

thanks again ... steve