Re: Looking for a Crestron programmer in the Dayton OH area

Try posting in the "Home Integration" forum over on avsforum.com - there's a
ton of CI's that hang out there.

Also, integrationpros.com is another good choice.

Note: I am a mere end-user with no financial stake in any products that I
may discuss.

My Personal Website w/my Home Automation PC:
http://www.myhomeautomationpc.com, last updated 4/11

My Home Automation Blog: http://homeautomation.wordpress.com/