Re: INSTEON: Let the recalls begin ...

<briana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>wrote in message  <00nnb2lledd64g4mcu413anv6ba6gas44v@xxxxxxx>:

>>>  That was just the teaser price to get you hooked, they've since
raised
>>>them to $29.95 I believe.
>>

>>hmm ... That's a 'belief' that can be examined, no?
>>
>>As of this moment (and every other moment I can recall looking since
their
>>introduction)  INSTEON ICON Decora-style dimmers are and have been
>>available for $19.9x .
>>
>>http://www.smarthome.com/2876dbg.html
>>
>>(Durn them facts!  ;-)
>>
>>Should I stock up ? Or have I/we been teased enough already ...
>
>  You better stock up, because that's the GREEN LED version.  If you look
>closely at the price, that's a special closeout price, they're normally
>$27.99 and as you scroll down the page there is a notice that the GREEN
>version is only going to be available for a short time.
>
>  I've been buying the YELLOW version, which is also $27.99 normally,
>but is currently on special for $24.99.
>
>  Yeah, those facts have a way of sneaking up on you. :)

ROTFL.  Thanks for the humorous interlude in an otherwise chilling day of
horrendous world events.

I'll continue to buy whatever color LED ICON dimmer SmartHome has (always
to now) on sale for $19.95 and make them into my *favorite* color LED.

In fact, jist fer you, in the finest X10.com  tradition, I offer up some
of my extra special, custom conversions:

!!! HURRY !!! TODAY ONLY !!!!
Ultra Cool INSTEON ICON dimmers with *BLACK* LEDS only $99.99
!!! HURRY !!! TODAY ONLY !!!!

;-) Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org