Re: INSTEON: Let the recalls begin ...

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:51:45 -0700, Brian W. Antoine <briana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in message  <00nnb2lledd64g4mcu413anv6ba6gas44v@xxxxxxx>:

>On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:24:12 -0400, Marc_F_Hult
><MFHult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>Even with these issues, I prefer the INSTEON products to X10 for several
>>reasons. And hey! waddya expect for $19.95 (price of ICON dimmer)? As
>>defenders of x10 dysfunction seem/ed to say, our time has no value --
>>right?  ;-)
>
>  That was just the teaser price to get you hooked, they've since raised
>them to $29.95 I believe.

hmm ... That's a 'belief' that can be examined, no?

As of this moment (and every other moment I can recall looking since their
introduction)  INSTEON ICON Decora-style dimmers are and have been
available for $19.9x .

http://www.smarthome.com/2876dbg.html

(Durn them facts!  ;-)

Should I stock up ? Or have I/we been teased enough already ...

... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org